High School Team 5k Challenge
- open to all students 19 and under.
- a team can be one of either the male, female and co-ed division.
- Teams are comprised of 4 people. All four team members must cross the finish line for the points to count.
- A team's time is determined by the total time of the individual team members.
e.g. student A 18:00, Student B 20:00, Student C 22:00, Student D - 28:00 = Total 88 minutes. If that is the fastest time in their category, they would be the winner.
- The winning team in each category (male, female, co-ed) will receive a trophy. Medals will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
Teachers, please contact Brian Hastings at email@example.com for further instructions.